Instructions to Authors
Objective & Policy
Number of visits :
- Current Issue -
- Last Issue -
Last update : August 2018
|Home Page Current Issue Current Editorial Events Recent Doctorates Previous Issues|
- Editorial Board of TJPP -
- Nasraoui, Bouzid, INAT-University of Carthage, (Plant Mycology) CV
- Daami-Remadi, Mejda, CRRHABChM-University of Sousse, (Plant Mycology) CV
- BelKadhi, Mohamed Sadok, CTCPG/IRAM-University of Gabes, (Plant Protection) CV
- BenJamaâ, Mohamed Lahbib, INRGREF-University of Carthage, (Forest Entomology) CV
- Bouhachem, Sonia, INRAT-University of Carthage, (Entomology) CV
- Boulahia, Synda , INAT-University of Carthage, (Entomology) CV
- Chaabane, Hanène, INAT-University of Carthage, (Pesticide Science) CV
- Hamada, Walid, ESAK-University of Jendouba, (Plant-Pathogen Interaction) CV
- Horrigue, Najet , ISA-ChM -University of Sousse, (Plant Nematology) CV
- Mekki, Mounir, ISAChM-University of Sousse, (Weed Science) CV
- Mnari-Hattab, Monia, INRAT-University of Carthage, (Plant Virology) CV
- Rhouma, Ali, IRESA/IO-University of Sfax, (Plant Bacteriology) CV
- Evaluation Reviewers -
Acknowledgement of Reviewers
Tunisian Journal of Plant Protection (TJPP) gratefully appreciates the volunteer help of reviewers which evaluate, with care and competence, papers proposed for publication in the 2 Issues of the 11 th Volume, 2016. They are listed below in recognition of their contribution.
Al-Jboory Ibrahim, College Agric., Univ. Baghdad, Iraq
Special thanks go to (1) Dr. Abdallah Ben Abdallah and Dr. Faleiro, Jose Romeno, both FAO, Saudi Arabia, and (2) Prof. Ben Jamâa, Mohamed Lahbib, INRGERF, University of Carthage, Tunis, Tunisia, for writing for TJPP the Guest Editorials in respectively Issues No. 1 and No. 2 of the Volume 11 (2016).
Many thanks also to Mrs. Monia Seddik which prepares and designs with the Editor-in-Chief the new website of TJPP (2016).
- Evaluation Process -
Papers proposed for publication in Tunisian Journal of Plant Protection are evaluated by highly qualified national and international expert reviewers of the related disciplines. Contributions on all aspects of plant health are considered. Each proposed paper is evaluated by two volunteer reviewers, one national researcher working inside Tunisia and one international researcher working out of Tunisia. The proposition will be accepted or rejected if both reviewers respectively accept or reject it. If the two reviewer points of view are contradictory, the arbitration of a third specialized volunteer reviewer is requested and will decide for acceptance or rejection of the manuscript.
- Objective and Policy -
Online open access to full texts of Tunisian Journal of Plant Protection (TJPP) is with no subscription fees. The objective of publishing TJPP in open access is to freely disseminate research results for plant health specialized scientists in order to globally exchange and generalize knowledge in this field.
All TJPP publications are available as Attribution/Non-Commercial works under the Creative Commons License (CC BY-NC) which means that TJPP contents may be freely copied and distributed only for non-commercial purposes providing that credit is given to the publisher and the authors.
- Paper Submission -
The original manuscript should be submitted to the Editor-in-Chief of the Tunisian Journal of Plant Protection (TJPP) using the email address firstname.lastname@example.org. All the interchanged email messages between the corresponding author and the Editor-in-Chief must be also addressed to the co-authors of the manuscript in Cc. Submitted manuscript must not be published or submitted for publication elsewhere. There are no charges for submission, processing and publication in TJPP.
- Current Issue -
Tunisian Journal of Plant Protection